These fabric rings will be the baby's favorite toy
These rings are a safe toy, becoming the next favorite toy of your baby, especially with the growth of their teeth.
I recently had to make a gift for a friend's new baby. I bought him some things, but as soon as I saw these cloth rings, I decided to add something done by me. Several of these stacked rings will be a beautiful detail in the baby's room.
Babies, especially those whose teeth are coming out, love to bite these cloth rings. They are washable and totally free of toxic plastics. All a gift of love, made for you. And they are the perfect complement to the rainbow cart bow.
You will need to:
- Pieces of cotton cloth
- Paper for patterns
- Compass (to draw circles)
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Needle and thread
- Draw two circles with the same center and have radii of 18 and 2 cm respectively.
- Cut 2 pieces of cloth and 2 pieces of wadding in the shape of the area between the two circles. To open the central hole, first make a straight cut between the two circles and then cut the hole.
- Join the four pieces of the following form: Wadding-Cloth-Cloth-Wadding, remembering that the front of the fabric is inward and that the straight cut is aligned in the four pieces.
- Sew with the machine the edge of the pieces except one of the sides of the straight cut. Use that side to turn the piece around, so that the fabric is exposed.
- Fill the ring to your liking and close the straight cut using hidden point.